Support the work at Heene Cemetery with your time or a donation
The cemetery requires more than just time
Our volunteers freely give their time, so why do we need financial help to keep maintaining the cemetery?
- Making the cemetery and its information accessible
- Running events in and for the local community
- Bird and Hedgehog feeding and housing
- Purchase and renewal of tools and equipment
- Professional wildlife, plants, insect and butterfly surveys
- Hosting and Maintenance fees for this website
Bee Hives, Bird boxes, wild flowers, blackened marble restored to beauty and forgotten people remembered again…..Heene people with many fascinating histories.Tweet
Help keep us working.
How can you make a contribution?
Make an online contribution
This is the best option for us. Not only is it quick and easy for you to complete, it is also the cheapest way for us to process your contribution.
We happily accept online contributions via PayPal. You can pay with credit or debit card and you do not need to have a PayPal account to make a contribution. Click the link below to make a contribution.
Send a contribution in the post
If you are unable to make an online contribution via PayPal then we would gratefully recieve your contribution in the form of a cheque made out to: The Friends of Heene Cemetery
Please post your completed and signed cheque to:
Friends of Heene Cemetery,
77, Northcourt Road